European Employer of Record & Professional Employment Outsourcing
TechnologyDecember 17, 20180 CommentsCroatiaTech Team
Looking to outsource or set up a dedicated & remote nearshore team in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia or Slovenia? Wow, then it’s a good thing you found CroatiaTech. Right now we’re the leader in providing EOR & PEO in this region for US, Canadian, UK & Irish companies.
Let us be the first to welcome you to the Balkans. In your search for software developers, virtual reality/augmented reality developers, engineers, graphic designers, digital marketers & web developers, you came across us. Whether you come to us from lack of local talent, need to expand your capabilities, or just looking to get set up in Europe, we look forward to chatting with you about a solution in Eastern Europe. Quality above all else is our motto, so we’re ready to offer senior developers and other resources, enabling us to hit the ground running with your American, European or Asian based teams.
CroatiaTech is a provider of European PEO and employer of record solutions for foreign companies looking to hire in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia or Slovenia. Before you jump in head first of trying to get set up in the country with your own regional office, we get most of your work done and ready so you can start quicker and with quality employees already on boarded.
We hire the employees for you, ensuring everything is legal and functional, and you just receive a monthly invoice from our US based company. There is no more comprehensive hiring consultancy in Croatia or the nearby regions than us. Guaranteed.
Basic facts about hiring in Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia & Slovenia
To hire in any of these regions, there are a few things you have to be aware of:
- Cultural difference – each of these countries, although close in proximity, have their own cultural values, and with that come some differences. Knowing folkways, taboos & mores ensures your brand will stay in a positive light locally and globally.
- EU Data Protection – Compared to some of the other countries of the world, Europe has some tough legislation in terms of data protection for employees and citizens. Knowing how to navigate this area is important from the get-go.
- Salary & Taxation – Each of these countries has a unique set of requirements to legally employ individuals, as well as a mountain (not exaggerated) of paperwork to stay in compliance.
- Termination of employment – The various countries also have unique hiring and firing requirements and procedures. Contracts that are set up for each employee can also be more stringent than some western countries.
- Perks & Benefits – Knowing the minimum requirements for each location, or what the current market minimum requirements are is important in being able to tap quality talent. Staying on top of it afterwards is important to retain these employees. There are also perks that are taxed differently, or in some cases, not taxed at all.
Benefits of Using CroatiaTech as your Employer of Record
- No need for local incorporation – This is the main reason to work with us, and why 95% of companies we work with uses our services to get started in Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia or Bosnia. Setting up a local entity through local incorporation is not only time consuming, but headache causing in these regions. If we could tap into the angst caused to companies by the bureaucracy in these countries, we would solve the world energy shortage. To take care of payroll, employment and onboarding, then we are a no brainer solution.
- Local payroll in your host country – If you’re looking to hire for more than a month long project, you’ll need to be able to have a valid contract and method of paying individuals. You can’t do this as a foreign entity in the way most employees prefer to be paid. Not being able to withhold health insurance, taxes and retirement/pension benefits is a big turnoff to most employees.
- Local presence & team management – We are your partners, and your success directly impacts your success. So we make sure we are taking care of your team, as well as ensuring that everyone is performing at the level they agreed to when they were hired. Office management in these locations is an important perk for running a successful remote technology team.
Setting up a technological team overseas or across borders isa great way to grow. You have a new talent pool, skillsets you’re looking forand in some cases, access to different ways of tackling problems. With theleading companies of the world setting up their claim already on the top talentthey can find, it’s a logical solution to not only survive as a business, butalso to get ahead of competition that hasn’t branched out.
We aim to be a guide and partner in making your transition to this part of the world much much easier. Reach out to us today,tell us what you’re planning or wondering about, and we’ll give as much assistance as humanely possible in order to get you a solution. We’re always one call or message away.
Our team writes on the technology services & solutions we develop for our clients. This ranges from software development, machine learning, blockchain, internet marketing, virtual reality, augmented reality, electrical & mechatronic engineering, website development and graphic design. From time to time, we post on other random things of interest.
Follow us on below channels for future posts on these topics and much more 🙂
Our Most Recent Posts
- European Employer of Record & Professional Employment Outsourcing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Why Outsource to a European SEO Company
- Outsourced CTO – Top Virtual CTO Service in Europe, USA & Canada
- Alternative to Lyft & Uber in Croatia – Cheaper Taxi Solution
- Say goodbye to carrying your debit card around